Timeline: How Corporate Challenges Work
12 to 6 Months – Initial Discussions & Planning We will chat through your aims and objectives and take into account duration, budget and challenge level. We’ll then develop trip ideas that suit all your needs, send you full details, set up an easy online registration and begin organising all of the trip logistics.
3 Months – Administration We will have regular contact with you regarding numbers of participants and their progress.
2 Months – Payment For all overseas trips we will require final names and numbers and send your final invoice. For UK trips this will be due at 1 month.
During your challenge
Full support continues throughout the duration of your challenge, including the following:
For further information:
- Scheduled flights
- Food, accommodation, camping equipment etc
- Trip back-up and vehicle support
- Discover Adventure leaders, doctors, cooks, drivers and mechanics (dependant upon trip and group size)
- 24-hour emergency UK back-up
- Anything not included in the price will be made clear at the time of quoting. This is usually minimal: one or two meals, travel insurance, entry visas, airline fuel supplement, tips for local crew and personal expenditure.
Call one of our team on 01722 718444 or click here to email us