To mark the 100th running of the Tour de France we are offering a free trip place to the 100th person who books on a 2013 departure!
Cycling from London to Paris is one of the great cycle experiences in Europe. Passing through picturesque Kent countryside, we cross the Channel and continue through the small villages and medieval market towns of Northern France, passing the famous battlefields of the Somme and Agincourt. With long days in the saddle and some strenuous hill-climbs, the sight of the Eiffel Tower, our finishing point, will evoke a real sense of achievement.
Our last day in Paris allows us to explore the streets of Paris and soak up the romantic atmosphere of this majestic city!
- DAY 1: Cycle from London through Kent and North Downs to Dover; ferry to Calais
- DAY 2: Quiet winding roads and old market towns to Arras
- DAY 3: Follow undulating tree-lined roads to Compiegne, on the banks of the River Oise
- DAY 4: Rural countryside and villages to outskirts of Paris; finish under Eiffel Tower
- DAY 5: Free in Paris; return by Eurostar to London
If this challenge inspires you, you may also like: