This stunning trek takes place in the Himalayan Annapurnas, home to some of the highest peaks in the world; the summit of Annapurna I rises to 8091m. As we trek among them, we feel dwarfed by the sheer size and proximity of their snow-capped peaks.
Our challenge takes us from the frenetic, fascinating city of Kathmandu through mountainside villages and thick rhododendron forest. We continue up out of the tree-line over 3000m, where awe-inspiring views of the great peaks and glaciers of the Annapurnas await us.
This will be a tough challenge but one where our efforts reward us with some of the most magnificent mountain panoramas in the world!
- DAY 1: Depart London for Kathmandu
- DAY 2: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
- DAY 3: Fly to Pokhara and begin our trek through the forest and friendly villages alongside the Seti River
- DAY 4: Trail ascends and descends steeply; magnificent views down the Sardi Khola Valley
- DAY 5: Uphill trek to Tara Top through alpine meadows, climbing above tree-line; fabulous views
- DAY 6: Trek through shady rhododendron forest to Parju; afternoon to relax
- DAY 7: Steep descent to Lamakhet, passing glaciers of Annapurna II
- DAY 8: Morning walk through villages to meet vehicles and transfer to Pokhara
- DAY 9: Short scenic flight to Kathmandu; time to explore temples of city
- DAY 10: Free day to explore and soak up the atmosphere of Kathmandu
- DAY 11: Return to UK
If this challenge inspires you, you may also like:
* Challenge Pricing Explained
* How to Sign Up