Get ready to achieve something incredible! Browse over 70 challenges across 4 continents to find your challenge of a lifetime.
Find your Challenge
Join the specialists in worldwide charity trekking and cycling challenges to provide your supporters with the fundraising adventure of a lifetime!
FIND OUT MORE
From one day challenges, week long trips or full expeditions, explore the fundraising and team building events we can offer your organisation, school or private adventure!
Now you've booked, check out our suggestions to get ready to take on your challenge!
• patients in our area can choose how and where they want to be cared for towards the end of life.
Our Mission is to:
• offer excellent palliative and end-of-life care based around patients and their families both day and night.
We aim to achieve this through:
• 24/7 responsive Hospice at Home care
• support for all the family from diagnosis through bereavement
• access to other services at home and in Day Hospice
We rely on donations because:
• we are a charity and it costs £6.5million each year to help over 2,500 patients and families
• less than 15% of our funding comes from the NHS
• patient numbers are increasing every year
Web: www.renniegrove.org Call: 01442 820720 01442 820720 Email: Katie.email@example.com
Remember you can participate in any Open Challenge to support a charity.
Please select the relevant login button based on whether you are logging in as an individual (passenger) or from an organisation; charity, corporate or school.