Call us now 01722 718444

The Hospice of St Francis

The Hospice of St Francis provides professional support and care for people with life shortening illness, bringing peace, comfort and dignity for whatever time is left.

Care is given at the Hospice or in the patient's home. We also provide outreach care in local hospitals and nursing homes. Supporting families and carers is also an essential part of our care.

The Hospice of St Francis is a registered charity receiving around 20% of its funding from the NHS. We rely on the generosity of individuals, local businesses, trusts, schools, community groups, our shops, our lottery and Gifts in Wills to fund the remaining 80% of our costs.

We make no charge for any of our services.

Web: www.stfrancis.org.uk
Call: 01442 869555
Email: fran.martin@stfrancis.org.uk

The Hospice of St Francis

Choose a challenge

Open Challenge

Choose any open challenge

List all